Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 06, 2008

New Year!


I start back to work at my day job (teaching eighth grade Reading, Science, and Art) in the morning. While I have enjoyed my time off, I look forward to interaction with my students, who always put a fresh perspective on life. I have been so busy with daily chores that I sometimes put off during the work week, that I have failed to share Howie's first professional photos. I will share one each time I post and hopefully, will have some of Howie's little brother (who is still nameless) in the not too distant future.

Living with two Devon Rex kittens is more fun than a barrel of monkeys. I am in the process of putting together a video of the little guy and some of his impish antics. It will be a while before I get it ready for publication as this is a new learning process for me, but will post the video as soon as possible.

No comments: