Translate

Search This Blog

Monday, June 25, 2007

Kokopelli has a new name!

So much has happened since my last entry. For starters, my computer crashed and I didn't have access to another computer. I got a great deal on Tiger Direct.com, so bought a new pc. It is now up and running so hopefully I can keep my posts current.
I decided to give Kokopelli another name; one that would be a little more fun. Since I have a fav game show, I decided to name him after it. His registered name will be Gaia Deal or No Deal
and he will be called Howie. I love Howie Mandel; he is so humorous. Plus Deal or No Deal is more than a show where you just pick a case. I think the producers do an admirable job of personalizing each show to the contestant. The girls with the suitcases also seem to be very caring and get into the game as well. It is a great show and I am proud to give my little boy
a name immortalizing it!
I have new pics of Howie but can't locate them on the external drive that my son used to save as much of my data as possible. As soon as I locate the secret folder that has the latest pictures I will upload a few so everyone can see how Howie is changing.

No comments: