Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Tica Cat Show

Yesterday, I attended my first Tica cat show. I went as a spectator and not as an exhibitor since I did not know what to expect. The show was held at Century Plaza in what used to be Rich's department store. There were many vendors, lots of room for exhibitors, as well as spectators, and very friendly people all around. I was thrilled to learn that two vendors offered security cages for sale and I was able to see and compare the different styles available. I finally decided upon a beautiful pink security cage with black mesh and clear vinyl doors. I decided to spoil myself and got all the bells and whistles available for the cage that I bought.

I was elated as I left. I don't have a Devon to show in the regular classes but do intend to show Ch. Premiere Bluegenes Catie Curlic to her grand champion title. I am also hopeful that a new little Devon is in my future. The pink security cage was my way of keeping my dream alive!

All in all, I really enjoyed the Tica show and may register Catie with Tica in order to have a broader selection of shows to attend.

No comments: